General Topic Area -Where Cognitive Science meets Computer Science
- Theories of situation management, cognitive methods, and decision support
- Studies of concepts of situation, context, event, goal, intention, action, activity, behavior in interactive human-machine systems
- Situation perception, comprehension, tracking, prediction and management
- Collaborative decision support
- Approaches to spatial and temporal reasoning, reasoning about goals, intentions and actions, and collective reasoning by teams of human and/or machine agents
- Metrics and evaluation of performance of hybrid human-machine systems
- Situation-dependent data integration
- Information fusion
- Modeling of situations – model acquisition, construction, adaptation and learning
- Models of human-machine collaboration, hybrid and distributed cognition
- Ontology-based computing
- Systems, platforms and tools for situation awareness and decision support
- System-level experiments
- Application-specific research
Previous Best Paper Award Winners
2016 Best Paper Award Winners: Mustafa Demir, Michael McNeese, & Nancy Cooke “Team Communication Behaviors of the Human-Automation Teaming”
2016 Best Paper Runners Up: Levent Yilmaz, Ana Franco-Watkins, Timothy S. Kroecker “Coherence-driven Reflective Equilibrium Model of Ethical Decision-Making”
2015 Best Paper Award Winners: Andrea Salfinger, Werner Retschitzegger, Wieland Schwinger, Birgit Proöll “CrowdSA – Towards Adaptive Situation-Driven Crowd-Sensing for Disaster Situation Awareness”
Another facet of being an article writer is
The very best method to do it is to write out all the topics which you would love to
Essay writing consists
Second, you wish to affordable-papers.net discover a way to have some cheap essay writing assistance.
of 2 parts.
include in your essay.
inconveniences can be avoided if you’d pay attention to what you write on your newspaper.
ideal company ought to be able to give you a detailed description of their charges and services so you could readily compare the deals.
learning how to market yourself.
deciding your first goal, the next step is to decide the format in which you want to present your study.